This web site is the property of Einfolge Technologies P Ltd,
a company registered in Bangalore.
All references throughout these terms and conditions to "Einfolge" refer to Einfolge Technologies P Ltd and to its subsidiary and associate companies. This page (together with the documents referred to on it) sets out the terms and conditions for use of this web site.
Einfolge is not a law firm. None of Einfolge’s officers or employees is authorised to practice law or provide legal advice to any of Einfolge’s clients. Accordingly, no attorney-client relationship can be created through the performance of any services by Einfolge. You use the content, information, and services on this website at your own risk. Any client who requires legal advice should consult a practising lawyer in the relevant jurisdiction(s).
This web site, including without limitation the design, text, graphics, software compilations, and underlying source code, is the property of Einfolge Technologies P Ltd and is protected by copyright in India and other countries.
Permission is granted to make electronic copies and to print in hard copy, portions of this web site for the sole purpose of researching or using the services of Einfolge. The status of Einfolge (or that of any identified contributors) as the authors of the materials on this web site should always be acknowledged. Any other use of materials on this web site without the prior written permission of Einfolge is strictly prohibited; this includes but is not limited to modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any materials available on or through this web site for commercial or public purposes.
The trade marks, logos and service marks displayed on this web site ("Marks") (excluding those included in client data records) are the property of Einfolge or of other parties as acknowledged. Users of and visitors to this web site are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose (other than those permitted by law) without the express written permission of Einfolge; this includes but is not limited to prohibition from using the Marks as "metatags" on other pages or web sites.
Einfolge is a trade mark of Einfolge Technologies P Ltd
Web server logs
When you visit our website, we may track information about your visit and store that information in web server logs, which are records of the activities on our sites. Our servers automatically capture and save the information electronically. Examples of the information we may collect include:
- Your unique Internet protocol address
- The name of your unique Internet service provider
- The city, state, and country from which you access our website
- The kind of browser or computer you use
- The number of links you click within the site
- The date and time of your visit
- The web page from which you arrived to our site
- The pages you viewed on the site
- Certain searches/queries that you conducted via our website(s)
The information we collect in web server logs helps us administer the site, analyze its usage, protect the website and its content from inappropriate use, and improve the user's experience.
Access to the personal information
We will not sell, rent, or lease mailing lists or other customer data to others, and we will not make your personal information available to any unaffiliated parties, except as follows:
- To agents and/or contractors who may use it on our behalf or in connection with their relationship with us (for example, we may use third parties to help us with promotional campaigns).
- As required by law, in a matter of public safety or policy, as needed in connection with the transfer of our business assets (for example, if we are acquired by another company or if we are liquidated during bankruptcy proceedings), or if we believe in good faith that sharing the data is necessary to protect our rights or property.
Your access to some of our services and content may be password protected. We recommend that you refrain from disclosing your username(s) and password(s) to anyone. We also recommend that you sign out of your account or service at the end of each session. You may also wish to close your browser window when you have finished your work, especially if you share a computer with someone else or if you are using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet cafe.