Einfolge’s trademark search services enable brand owners to ensure that the name they choose can be used in the markets of their choice before launching a new brand or product. We can help businesses identify any potential issues with their proposed trademarks and make necessary adjustments to avoid rejection or infringement claims while ensuring compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
We offer comprehensive trademark search services and registrability opinions for brand names and logos. Conducting a thorough search is a crucial step in the trademark registration process, and it's essential to have reliable and accurate information to make informed decisions.
Our international trademark search services cover countries such as the USA, EUIPO, and Canada, and the Global Brand Database can help clients who have global business interests and want to protect their brand name or logo in multiple jurisdictions.Get a free quote
Our trademark search process
Einfolge’s trademark search service involves searching and reviewing existing trademarks to determine the availability of a proposed trademark for use and registration. Our experts conduct a preliminary search using online databases, such as the USPTO’s Trademark Electronic Search System (TESS) or the World Intellectual Property Organization’s Global Brand Database, to check for any existing trademarks that are similar or identical to your proposed trademark.
Our comprehensive search reviews all potential sources of trademark rights, including registered trademarks, pending applications, and common law trademarks. Once the search is completed, our professionals analyze the results to determine whether there are any potential conflicts with existing trademarks. If conflicts exist, we will provide legal advice on how to proceed, which may include changing the proposed trademark or negotiating a coexistence agreement with the owner of the conflicting trademark. If the trademark search does not reveal any conflicts, you can proceed with filing a trademark application with the appropriate trademark office.
Before submitting your application, Einfolge provides professional feedback on your search, including:
- Federal Trademark Search
- State Trademark Search
- Common Law Trademark Search
- Attorney Opinion Letter regarding Trademark Search Results
At Einfolge, we conduct fast and thorough trademark searches! The process will take a few days from start to finishing, and you'll be able to register your trademark quickly and confidently.
Why perform a trademark search?
- Einfolge’s trademark search helps you avoid infringing on someone else's trademark, which could result in legal issues and costly lawsuits.
- You can determine if your proposed trademark is available for use and registration, which helps you protect your own trademark from potential infringement by others.
- Conducting a trademark search early in the trademark registration process can save you time and money by preventing you from investing resources in a trademark that may already be registered or in use.
- A trademark search helps you establish your brand identity by ensuring that your trademark is unique and distinguishable from others in the marketplace.
- Einfolge’s team of highly experienced trademark experts can assist customers in maximizing the commercial value of their trademarks through value-added trademark clearance searches, trademark protection, and brand management services.
- We offer comprehensive trademark search and registrability opinions for the brand name(s) or logo(s) that you wish to register for your products and services.
- If similar or identical trademarks appear in the Trademark Registry database, we will advise you on how to proceed with registration and/or how to avoid infringement.
- With our trademark expertise, we have helped hundreds of clients obtain trademark registrations in countries such as the USA, India, Europe, and others.
- We can provide value-added service to our customers by managing trademark compliance audits and assisting with licensing or franchising agreements.