You undertake and agree with Einfolge that you shall at all times use all reasonable endeavours to observe and perform these terms and conditions, and in particular shall not (and shall not permit any employee, sub-contractor or agent to):
- Use this web site for any illegal purpose, and you agree to use it in accordance with relevant laws in any applicable jurisdiction (including, without limitation, your local law);
- Upload or transmit through this web site any computer viruses, macro viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or anything designed to interfere with or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer;
- Upload or transmit through this web site any material which is defamatory, offensive or of an obscene or menacing character, or that may cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- Use this web site in a way that may cause this web site to be interrupted, damaged or rendered less efficient, or may impair the effectiveness or functionality of this web site;
- Use this web site in any manner which violates or infringes the rights or any person, firm or company (including but not limited to, rights of intellectual property, rights of confidentiality or rights of privacy);
- Interfere with or diminish (whether by act or omission) Einfolge’s right, title and interest (or that of our licensors) in the web site and the products and services available on it.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Einfolge and its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, licensors, and suppliers harmless from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these Terms by you.
Certain links within this web site connect to other web sites maintained by third parties over whom Einfolge has no control, and such links are provided for reference and information purposes only. Specifically, such a link does not constitute authorisation to access such other web site; nor does it constitute any endorsement by Einfolge of any material held on such other web site, nor any representation as to the accuracy of information contained within such other web site. Einfolge specifically disclaims any responsibility or liability for access to, or the material on, any web site which is linked from or to this web site and which incorporates these terms and conditions.
Our web site changes regularly
Einfolge updates this web site regularly and so may change the content at any time. If the need arises, Einfolge have the option to suspend this web site or to close it indefinitely.
Transactions concluded through this web site
Contracts for the supply of products, services or information formed through this web site or as a result of visits made by you to this web site are governed by the terms and conditions of supply applicable to the relevant products, services or information and which are available on the relevant page(s) of this web site and which incorporate these terms and conditions.
Linking to our web site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and which does not damage Einfolge’s reputation or take advantage of it. In particular, you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on Einfolge’s part where none exists. This web site must not be framed on any other web site, nor should you establish a link to any part of this web site other than the home page. Einfolge reserves the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
The court of Bangalore will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from or related to a visit to this web site although Einfolge retains the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these terms and conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country. Indian Law will apply to these terms and conditions.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on Einfolge’s web site please complete our online contact form.
Thank you for visiting our web site.