Einfolge Technology Research Process
Einfolge, helps in identifying the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable to a business.
- Strengths: characteristics of the business that provide a competitive advantage
- Weaknesses: characteristics that place the business at a disadvantage relative to competitors
- Opportunities: factors that the business could exploit to its advantage
- Threats: factors in the marketplace that could cause trouble for the business
Identification of SWOTs is important because they can inform business objectives, strategies, and tactics. Decision makers should consider whether a business objective is attainable, given the SWOTs. If the objective is not attainable a different objective must be selected or it should be modified. SWOT analysis groups key pieces of information into two main categories:
1. Internal factors – the strengths and weaknesses internal to the organization.
2. External factors – the opportunities and threats presented by the environment external to the organization.
Using SWOT analysis on a regular basis, perhaps once or twice a year, will give you a broad overview of ecommerce industry trends, show you where you stand in relation to your competitors, and provide insights into mitigating your weaknesses and building on your strengths.
Want to get the quote for this service. GET IN TOUCH WITH US