We enable clients across the globe to outperform
the competition and stay ahead of the innovation curve.
EINFOLGE ensures data, physical security and confidentiality in our facilities, process and deliveries.
Our processes have been designed to ensure the security and confidentiality of our clients’ data at all steps.
We implement rigorous physical and logical controls and information security procedures that ensure the availability, confidentiality and integrity of your data. In addition to the security measures deployed at the network level, we enforce policies to restrict access to removable media where required.
Among the measures we take on priorities.
- The ISO 9001:2008 Certification by TUV-SUD, is an indication of rigorous security measures that has been followed to ensure clients data is secured.
- Dedicated work force to ensure that client information or any data pertaining to a client is only accessible to team members working for that specific client project only.
- Restricted and selective data access even to the team members working on a particular project based on the need to deliver without any hiccups.
- Internal Project code for each project to restrict unwanted disclosures of clients’ information.
- Access to working zone is restricted based on employees’ profile.
- SSL encryption to ensure data is secure in transit.
- Access for all external storage devices have been disabled for all workstations.
- Mobile, external storage and any other electronic devices are prohibited on the operations floor.
- All passwords are changed periodically as defined by information security policies.
- Employees mandatorily sign a non-disclosure agreement and Confidentiality agreement, Einfolge’s Code of Ethics and Acceptable IT Usage policy documents. All team-members are trained focusing on the importance of maintaining the confidentiality of all client information, intellectual property and data at all points in time.
We keep updating the measures to meet new challenges in Data Security.